Thinking Aloud

Timely Views

Investment Clarity

Investment Highlights

Life & Personal Finance

Must Reads

No post has been created yet.

What's Up at TWM?

Impact & Philanthropy

Parents & Children

GenVest

charitable pursuits, impact investments and social venturing

Life Hacks

Life Hacks

IF YOU'RE IN THE LUCKIEST 1%, YOU OWE IT TO THE REST OF HUMANITY TO THINK ABOUT THE OTHER 99%

...
read more

A Yale Economist Wants to Make You a Better Philanthropist

A Yale Economist Wants to Make You a Better Philanthropist

Dean Karlan's ImpactMatters hopes to help prospective donors give smarter, better and more often.

read more

The Key to Getting People to Donate to Charities: Don’t Push It

Surprisingly, fundraisers may get more money by asking for a tentative pledge rather than a definite one.

By James Andreoni and Marta Serra-Garcia

read more

The Surprising Relationship Between Taxes and Charitable Giving

The Surprising Relationship Between Taxes and Charitable Giving

Researchers have been studying how taxes lead people to donate - or not. Here are the subtle and surprising results.

by Andrew Blackman

read more

Giving from the heart—done smart

Giving from the heart—done smart

 Charitable giving can be a win-win for your charities and you.

read more

How to Give Big to a Small Charity

How to Give Big to a Small Charity

Large donors can make a real difference to a minor nonprofit, but also create real headaches.

By Anna Prior

read more

Invest in Philanthropy

Invest in Philanthropy

What do your financial and charitable assets have in common? Both can generate additional dollars--if invested with care. 

...
read more

Fidelity's Charitable Assets rise 21 percent in 2014

Fidelity's Charitable Assets rise 21 percent in 2014

The Fidelity Investments business that manages money designated by clients for charitable giving said assets grew to $14.6 billion last year, a 21 percent increase over 2013.

read more

About Us

CLIENT ACCESS

401K PLANS

Contact Us

30 Monument Square
Suite 101
Concord, MA 01742
978-287-5151
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Parking Instructions

Social Media: